Links to other Sites of Interest
Sources & Bibliography
- Echoes From the Crimea Edited and Annotated by Roger Chapman (Published 2004 by Green Howards Museum)
- Green Howards Regimental Museum, Trinity Church Square, RICHMOND, North Yorkshire, DL10 4QN
- The Friends of the Green Howards Regimental Museum Newsletter, Issue 3, September 1997
- Brigadier T.F.J. Collins CBE Green Howards Uniforms 1688-1990 in the Green Howards Regimental Museum
- The British Light Division at the Alma, 1854 by Michael Barthorp & Pierre Turner, printed in Military Illustrated Vol No. 6, April/May 1987.
- Crimean Uniforms - British Infantry by Michael Barthorp (1974).
- A History of the Services of the 19th Regiment by Major M.L. Ferrar (1911).